8. At 1130 hrs, your patient has 150 mL left in his IV bag. It is infusing at 30 gtt/min. Drop factor is 15 gtt/mL. Do you have enough IV solution left to go to lunch (30 min) now, without…
13. Order: Chloromycetin 800 mg IV q8h. The vial reads: 1g per mL. How many cc would you give? Mark the syringe.
12. After reconstitution with 2.5 mL diluent, the strength of the Kefzol solution is 330 mg/ mL. To administer a dose of 500 mg, how many mL would you give?
8. Order: Morphine sulfate 4 mg IV push q6h prn for pain. Label reads: Morphine sulfate 10 mg per mL Give: ____________ mL
5. Order: Codeine gr 1/4 IM q4h prn Codeine 30 mg per mL is on hand in a single dose Carpojet syringe. How many mL would you have to waste? How many mL would you…
4. Order reads: Phenobarbital gr ii IM q3h. Label reads: Phenobarbital 130 mg per mL Administer _________ mL
3. Order: Atropine 0.3 mg IM now Label: Atropine 400 mcg/mL How many mL would be administered?
2. Order reads: Morphine sulfate gr. 1/8 Label reads: Morphine sulfate 10 mg per mL. How many mL will you give?
20. Order: Aspirin gr x Label: Aspirin 325 mg tabs Give: _____ tab(s)
18. Order: Diabenese 0.15 g po bid Label: Diabenese 100 mg tabs scored Give _____ tab(s)
12. Order: Vistaril 50 mg po prn 3 - 4 times daily Label: Vistarilhydroxyzine pamoate equivalent to25 mg/5 ml hydroxyzine HClORAL SUSPENSION120 ml Give _____ tsp
11. Order: Synthroid 0.075 mg po q am. Label reads: Synthroid (Levothyroxine Sodium Tablets, USP)25 mcg (0.025 mg)1000 TABLETS Give _____ tab(s)
4. Order: Dalmane gr. ss po hsSupply: Dalmane 30 mg capsulesAmount to be given? _________ cap(s
© 2009-2022 Houston Community College. Copyright Notices