11. For a Dexamethasone suppression test, dose ordered is 5 mg q6h X 48 hrs Supply: 10 mg/mL Drug handbook states, "Give undiluted over 1 minute." Give _____ mL …
10. The IVP medication to be given is 5 mL to be given over 5 minutes. Over how many seconds will you administer each calibration on the syringe?
9. The IVP medication to be administered is 0.25 mL to be given over 2 minutes. Over how many seconds will you administer each calibration on the syringe?
7. The medication to be administered IVP is 2 mL to be given over 10 minutes. Over how many seconds will you administer each calibration on the syringe?
6. The IVP dose to be administered is 6 mL to be infused over 5 minutes. Over how many seconds will you administer each calibration on the following syringe?
15. Order: Ampicillin 125 mg IM q4h Supply: A powder form of medication. The directions for reconstitution read: "add 1.8 mL Sterile Water for Injection to yield…
13. Order: Chloromycetin 800 mg IV q8h. The vial reads: 1g per mL. How many cc would you give? Mark the syringe.
5. Order: Codeine gr 1/4 IM q4h prn Codeine 30 mg per mL is on hand in a single dose Carpojet syringe. How many mL would you have to waste? How many mL would you…
2. Order reads: Morphine sulfate gr. 1/8 Label reads: Morphine sulfate 10 mg per mL. How many mL will you give?
1. Your patient's finger stick blood sugar at 0730 is 225. An order from the MARS reads:Novolin R insulin ac and HS per sliding scale:FSBS Glucose levelAmount of regular insulin0 - 150…
© 2009-2021 Houston Community College. Copyright Notices