29. What strength solution will you have if you add 80 cc of H20 to a 240 cc can of Ensure?
27. What strength solution will you have if you add 60 cc of H20 to a 240 cc can of Ensure?
26. You have 180 cc cans of full strength Sustacal. How much water and how much Sustacal do you mix toadminister a feeding of 80 cc of 1/4 strength Sustacal?
19. Two 4 oz. Cans of formula and 80 cc water were added to the feeding bag. What strength feeding had been ordered?
15. Mrs. G is receiving Jevity (250 cal/ 8 oz.) at 60 mL/ hr. She is to receive an additional 255 mL water during a 24 hour period. How many mLs and how many calories is Mrs. G.…
12. The doctor has ordered a tube feeding to be 3/4 strength Ensure. How many cc's water would be added per 8 oz. Can Ensure?
8. Intermittent tube feedings are to be given q4h. Enrich formula, which provides 260 cal/ 8 oz. is to be used. The order for a 24 hr. period is 2000cc/ 1200 cal. How many…
4. A continuous drip feeding with Ensure is ordered. Ensure provides 250 cal/ 8 oz. The feeding (Ensure and water) is to provide 1500 cc/ 1000 cal per day. How many cc's Ensure and…
15. If the above feeding is to be 75% strength, how much water will be added to the feeding daily?
13. If there is 100 cc water in a 2/3 strength feeding solution, what is the TV?
9. On hand is an 8 oz. can Sustacal. How many ml water will be needed to make the Sustacal a 2/3 strength feeding?
7. Supply is a 240 cc can of 100% Sustacal. How much water will be needed to administer a total of 240 cc of half-strength Sustacal?
6. Supply is 480 cc of full-strength Sustacal. 120 cc water is added. What is the strength of the resulting solution ?
4. What strength solution will result if 80 cc of water is added to a 240cc can of 100% Ensure?
3. Supply: 240 cc can of full strength Sustacal. How much water and how much Sustacal is needed to administer a feeding of 200 cc of three-fourth strength Sustacal?
© 2009-2022 Houston Community College. Copyright Notices