30. If there are 30 calories/oz., how many calories are in a 200 cc feeding that is 3/4 strength?
28. How much Jevity is in a 60% strength 180 cc feeding?
26. You have 180 cc cans of full strength Sustacal. How much water and how much Sustacal do you mix toadminister a feeding of 80 cc of 1/4 strength Sustacal?
19. Two 4 oz. Cans of formula and 80 cc water were added to the feeding bag. What strength feeding had been ordered?
10. Dr. J. orders an 1800 cal daily tube feeding with Enrich to be given q4h. Enrich provides 260 cal/ 8 oz. How many mL should be given per feeding?
9. The order is for Ensure 2000 cal per NG tube/ day divided into 8 feedings. Ensure provides 250 cal/ 8 oz. How many ml would be given per feeding?
8. Intermittent tube feedings are to be given q4h. Enrich formula, which provides 260 cal/ 8 oz. is to be used. The order for a 24 hr. period is 2000cc/ 1200 cal. How many…
4. A continuous drip feeding with Ensure is ordered. Ensure provides 250 cal/ 8 oz. The feeding (Ensure and water) is to provide 1500 cc/ 1000 cal per day. How many cc's Ensure and…
16. A client is to receive a continuous drip feeding of Ensure. There are 240 cal/ 8oz. can of Ensure. The feeding is to provide 2000 cc/ 1500 calories. What is the strength of the…
15. If the above feeding is to be 75% strength, how much water will be added to the feeding daily?
11. How much water is in a 250 cc feeding that is one-half strength?
9. On hand is an 8 oz. can Sustacal. How many ml water will be needed to make the Sustacal a 2/3 strength feeding?
5. On hand is a 180 cc can of 100% Enrich. How much water is needed to give a 180 cc feeding of one-fourth strength Enrich?
3. Supply: 240 cc can of full strength Sustacal. How much water and how much Sustacal is needed to administer a feeding of 200 cc of three-fourth strength Sustacal?
© 2009-2023 Houston Community College. Copyright Notices