30. If there are 30 calories/oz., how many calories are in a 200 cc feeding that is 3/4 strength?
23. Order: Robinul 0.002 mg/lb IM STAT. Avail: A 20 ml vial labeled Robinul 0.2 mg/mL. The patient weighs 55 Kg. How many minims should you give?
19. You are to give 250 mg "po" daily of a medication. On Hand: 1 Gm in a 2 oz. bottle. How many tsp. will you give per dose?
13. The baby weighs 20 lbs 4 oz. What is the weight in kg?
20. Mr. R. is to receive milk through his NG tube at 30 cc/ hr. Milk supplies 90 cal/ 1/2 cup. And is available in quart containers. How many calories per day is Mr. R. receiving?
19. Two 4 oz. Cans of formula and 80 cc water were added to the feeding bag. What strength feeding had been ordered?
17. Mr. J is receiving a pureed 2000 calorie diet per NG tube. In addition, he is receiving 1 can of Jevity (250 cal/ 8 oz) per shift. What is his daily caloric intake?
16. In problem 15, how much water should be put down the NG tube each time a can of Jevity is added to give an extra 255 mL of water per day?
15. Mrs. G is receiving Jevity (250 cal/ 8 oz.) at 60 mL/ hr. She is to receive an additional 255 mL water during a 24 hour period. How many mLs and how many calories is Mrs. G.…
14. Mrs. M. is receiving Ensure Plus via NG tube at 60 cc/ hr. Ensure Plus delivers 375 cal/ 8 oz. What is Mrsl M's daily caloric intake?
12. The doctor has ordered a tube feeding to be 3/4 strength Ensure. How many cc's water would be added per 8 oz. Can Ensure?
11. The doctor has ordered a tube feeding to be 1/2 strength Ensure. How many cc's water would you add per 8 oz. Can of Ensure?
10. Dr. J. orders an 1800 cal daily tube feeding with Enrich to be given q4h. Enrich provides 260 cal/ 8 oz. How many mL should be given per feeding?
9. The order is for Ensure 2000 cal per NG tube/ day divided into 8 feedings. Ensure provides 250 cal/ 8 oz. How many ml would be given per feeding?
8. Intermittent tube feedings are to be given q4h. Enrich formula, which provides 260 cal/ 8 oz. is to be used. The order for a 24 hr. period is 2000cc/ 1200 cal. How many…
6. A continuous drip feeding with Ensure is ordered. Ensure provides 250 cal/ 8 oz. The feeding (Ensure and water) is to provide 1500 cc/ 1000 cal per day. How many cc/ hr would…
© 2009-2021 Houston Community College. Copyright Notices